Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What have you done with your Tesla today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took Agent P, my Model Y LR, on his first road trip...up to see friends in Jacksonville for the weekend...about 110 miles from home. Charged to 100% on Friday night in predation....stopped at a V2 Supercharger in JAX before arriving at their home on Saturday...charged for about 15%. When I drove home on Sunday, I drove straight through and had about 22% of charge once I got home. Plugged in right away (dropped my charging threshold back down to 90%). Was able to recharge almost entirely using excess solar generation that my Tesla Solar system produced on Sunday. I generated over 71 kWh yesterday but my home only needed about 25 kWh of this.

Navigate on Autopilot worked really well for the entire roundtrip.

Andrew

Got my car back from the body shop so decided to do a coat of graphene, debadge, put on my front and rear mudguards, and was considering putting on the aftermarket spoiler but decided against it
658255B4-BB75-44AE-8730-DE7F8B54CE05.jpeg
B2DD0B5F-B870-4650-9743-759B5526B830.jpeg
30B17F42-CC0E-480F-9421-6AFB65E4F890.jpeg
8F35EA65-461E-4E81-8591-27B4491DAB8A.jpeg
91D504A1-E59C-45B5-A7D1-A1097299268C.jpeg

go with matte black spoiler for oem look, carbon fiber not liking it either.
I thought about that option too. But after putting this one on, any spoiler would look out of place since the hatch portion is in the shape of a spoiler already.

Saw my friend’s performance Y with the oem spoiler and didn’t like that look either.

Hoping/waiting for someone to make the roof spoiler instead. I think that would really complete the Y’s roof lines. (Sample photo attached)

CD5378FA-B995-4989-AE92-3B4EBC89E457.jpeg

I thought about that option too. But after putting this one on, any spoiler would look out of place since the hatch portion is in the shape of a spoiler already.

Saw my friend’s performance Y with the oem spoiler and didn’t like that look either.

Hoping/waiting for someone to make the roof spoiler instead. I think that would really complete the Y’s roof lines. (Sample photo attached)

View attachment 644246
I think this may be hard to implement on the MY. Most of these spoilers are on cars with an abrupt change from roofline, down the back of the car. The MY has just one smooth transition, which may make this type of spoiler look awkward. But I'm curious to see how it would look.

Reactions: phisDK2021
I think this may be hard to implement on the MY. Most of these spoilers are on cars with an abrupt change from roofline, down the back of the car. The MY has just one smooth transition, which may make this type of spoiler look awkward. But I'm curious to see how it would look.
They make one for the Model S and since that’s a hatchback and the model y is kind of a hatch/cuv...could work...model S has been out a lot longer so it will take a while before we see more aftermarket accessories for the model y..
3F671CAC-25EF-455F-95BF-F4CFAE154776.jpeg

Do you have a link? Those look really good. The set I bought has the black lug nut covers but the center cap is grey and not silver like it showed online. Yours matches the silver nicely!

Sure. I am very happy with them. I got them from: EVPartsOnline Tesla, Chevy Bolt, Fiat 500E, Smart Car, Jaguar I Pace

I just checked their site, however, and they are no longer listed on their site. This is likely because Tesla sent them a Cease & Desist letter. Tesla has been cracking down on vendors who are offering products with the Tesla "T" logo without their permission. I know this has significantly impacted Abstract Ocean, for example. I would recommend emailing them to see if they still can sell them to you.

Good luck!

Removed the factory Gemini Wheel Covers and replaced them with black lug nut covers and Blue Tesla “T” Center Caps

View attachment 652935
I contacted ev parts online and they no longer have the blue center caps. Wondering do the gemini wheel covers have a center cap on them that can be removed and installed on the wheel itself? ALso, anyone know where to get the silver center caps without paying for them from Tesla. Just don't like the chrome lug nut covers they have in the package with tesla.

I contacted ev parts online and they no longer have the blue center caps. Wondering do the gemini wheel covers have a center cap on them that can be removed and installed on the wheel itself? ALso, anyone know where to get the silver center caps without paying for them from Tesla. Just don't like the chrome lug nut covers they have in the package with tesla.

No, there are no center caps that come with the Gemini wheels/wheel covers. The Gemini wheel covers connect to the Gemini wheels by plugging in where the center cap goes. It is likely EV Parts Online stopped selling the center caps because Tesla has been sending C&D letters to all vendors who are using the Tesla logo with Tesla’s approval.