Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What have you done with your Tesla today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mixed feelings about this

IMG_0541.jpg
IMG_0542.jpg

Interesting, seems like the mirrors may be the issue then. Yep, same here. Since I've already installed them, I'll live with them for a while and see if it gets to be an issue or not.

Same. I got the blue Suma mirrors and love the wide angle but I also got 45% tint put on my front windows and the visibility is fairly bad. I should have gotten the clear.

Got full 3M and graphene coating done.
Man, that looks good!

I went for a drive in the mountains today. Took the drone with me and took some photos while i was up there. Love the little DJI!
File_004.jpeg

I took this with the DJI going full speed towards the car...didn't come out too bad.
File_007.jpeg

For some of these, the DJI was so far out that I couldn't make it out without using the viewer. Fun fun fun...
File_008.jpeg

Might have to get working on a real pilot's license one of these days.
File_012.jpeg

File_009.jpeg

Man, that looks good!

I went for a drive in the mountains today. Took the drone with me and took some photos while i was up there. Love the little DJI!
View attachment 626300

I took this with the DJI going full speed towards the car...didn't come out too bad.View attachment 626301

For some of these, the DJI was so far out that I couldn't make it out without using the viewer. Fun fun fun...View attachment 626302

Might have to get working on a real pilot's license one of these days.View attachment 626303

View attachment 626304
These look like scale model pics. Is there an HO train just out of view?