Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What I have been upto today

Dec 29, 2020
Oxford
Just wanted to share a little Tesla wall charger modification that I had done today. We are changing the grey standard tesla wall charger into a signature looking one. Still waiting on the text and signature to arrive but we have wrapped the wall charger in satin black to match the 2021 trims.

We had tinted the green led light bar and made it slightly thinner so its not as glaring to passers by. You can still see it fine.

We will be wrapping the whole car soon :)

IMG_1092.JPG

Let me know what you think?

Also I will upload more pictures once the text and signature are on.

Steely

Jul 30, 2020
England
Very nice, (definitely a lockdown “what the hell shall I do today” issue).

Will you be painting out the screwheads on the cable grips?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC