Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What IF...The production MX has NO falcon doors................?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha, sorry for any elevated heartrate or aneurysms I caused but I couldn't resist satirizing this thread. I thought my comment was too outlandish to possibly be taken seriously but it just goes to show how much crazy talk there has been.

Haha, sorry for any elevated heartrate or aneurysms I caused but I couldn't resist satirizing this thread. I thought my comment was too outlandish to possibly be taken seriously but it just goes to show how much crazy talk there has been.

And where is this mysterious comment? Can't find one post by "robby" in this thread?

perhaps i missed some inside knowledge

I guess Elon's tweet dispels this once and for all:

2014-11-19_9-02-53.jpg

Should we not remove the thread on Model X production having no falcon doors?

The thread title is modified with an "IF"

I guess my point is that with the e-mail and previous Elon info there will only be falcon doors, so IF is no longer valid.

Right, but contrary to the random statements made from time to time, moderators on this forum rarely close threads, delete posts, or delete threads. If it happens, there is always a reason associated with a TOS violation or something like that.

General annoyance with the topic isn't enough to close it or delete it (as much as I'd like to do so at times, trust me!). We will modify thread titles to be accurate, have enough information as as not to be 'click-bait', move the thread to the appropriate area of the forum, move posts to the correct thread, stuff like that. But not change the content of the thread or remove the thread entirely.

Soooo ... you're stuck with this!

Right, but contrary to the random statements made from time to time, moderators on this forum rarely close threads, delete posts, or delete threads. If it happens, there is always a reason associated with a TOS violation or something like that.

General annoyance with the topic isn't enough to close it or delete it (as much as I'd like to do so at times, trust me!). We will modify thread titles to be accurate, have enough information as as not to be 'click-bait', move the thread to the appropriate area of the forum, move posts to the correct thread, stuff like that. But not change the content of the thread or remove the thread entirely.

Soooo ... you're stuck with this!
No problem PB, and thanks for the great job you are doing it is appreciated.