Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is a good vacation plan for California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have never been to California and would like to spend either one or two weeks there in the future after virus issues subside. Any suggestions or any info on decent web sites or otherwise that deal with this topic. My guess is half the users on this forum live in California so I figured I would ask here. My kids are adults so no children.

I have never been to California and would like to spend either one or two weeks there in the future after virus issues subside. Any suggestions or any info on decent web sites or otherwise that deal with this topic. My guess is half the users on this forum live in California so I figured I would ask here. My kids are adults so no children.
I think the 4 top things to see are San Francisco, LA, Big Sur, and Yosemite. You could fly to LA, drive up the coast through Big Sur to SF, and leave from SF. Yosemite is a bit out of the way. If you want to visit Yosemite, you can probably just make a round trip from SF (about 4 hours drive each way).

Reactions: Nolakai
I think the 4 top things to see are San Francisco, LA, Big Sur, and Yosemite. You could fly to LA, drive up the coast through Big Sur to SF, and leave from SF. Yosemite is a bit out of the way. If you want to visit Yosemite, you can probably just make a round trip from SF (about 4 hours drive each way).
Oh yeah, if you can get out of SF for a day, you can make a trip to the Tesla factory :)