Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is best financing rate now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My rate beat got approved. I sent an email with some documentation from FedChoice FCU on approval, amount, and rate and LightStream processed it less than an hour later.

1.39% for 60 months with LightStream - unsecured!

Ditto.

Is it your understanding that you now have 60 days to go to the online link to sign the loan, complete some verification process, and schedule the funds transfer?

Mine says offer expires 9/14. I’m not going to wait until the last day (or even week), but I’m in no hurry to get the funds (and start making payments) since I don’t even have a VIN. On the other hand, don’t want to do anything that could jeopardize this offer, so kind of tempted to just get the money immediately.

Once I got approved for the unsecured loan I changed my Tesla payment method to cash. Now I just have to wait!

Ditto.

Is it your understanding that you now have 60 days to go to the online link to sign the loan, complete some verification process, and schedule the funds transfer?

Mine says offer expires 9/14. I’m not going to wait until the last day (or even week), but I’m in no hurry to get the funds (and start making payments) since I don’t even have a VIN. On the other hand, don’t want to do anything that could jeopardize this offer, so kind of tempted to just get the money immediately.

Once I got approved for the unsecured loan I changed my Tesla payment method to cash. Now I just have to wait!
I accepted and then asked for the rate beat. I think I had to fund by 9/17. I’m expecting a car the first week in Sept so that works for me!

Ditto.

I think the only Lighstream verification is done prior to approval. After that, they need you to e-sign the loan docs and provide your bank info.

My rate beat got approved. I sent an email with some documentation from FedChoice FCU on approval, amount, and rate and LightStream processed it less than an hour later.

1.39% for 60 months with LightStream - unsecured!
What does it mean that it is "unsecured"? Does that mean they can send you the check, rather than wait to send directly to tesla?

I just got 3.09% for 84 months from Allegacy (based in NC). I live in Texas.

Have to become a member (takes 5 mins and $20 online) to apply for a loan.

I applied by phone (took 10 mins) and got a call less than 24 hrs later with approval.

10% down required.

Haven't gotten a car loan in ages but this was unbelievably easy.

Where do you see that you have 30 days to sign? Mine just says this offer is valid until 9/14. Nothing about having only 30 days to sign.
I'm guessing you got approved 8/15? That would translate into 30 days to sign your document. If you sign in to the website you'll see the 30 days. I also called to double check everything and that's what they told me. 30 days to sign, then 30 days to fund.