Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is Full Service History for a Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Most online car brokers/buyers only have the options ‘FSH, Part Service History and No Service History’ when it comes to providing details of your cars service history - with no ‘Service Not Required’ option.

Putting down Part Service History or No Servicing History typically reduces the cars valuation.

From the Tesla UK website: Car Maintenance

‘Tesla recommends replacing your cabin air filter every 2 years.’ [M3/Y]

‘Tesla recommends testing your brake fluid for contamination every 2 years and replacing as needed.’

‘Tesla recommends rotating your tires every 6,250 miles or if tread depth difference is 2/32 in or greater, whichever comes first.’

If one, some or all of the above have not been performed, when it comes to selling a car that is say 3 years old, could you claim that your Tesla has FSH? Would that be accurate?

Because Tesla state the following:

‘Your Tesla does not require annual maintenance or regular fluid changes.’

‘Your New Vehicle Limited Warranty or Used Vehicle Limited Warranty will not be affected if recommended service is not performed.’

Reactions: adsheff
I'm curious to know this too. Mine is on PCP and is now 3 years old. I've swapped tyres and wipers, but haven't touched the air filter nor the brake fluid.
They don't seem to offer this service on the app, and I wouldn't know who to take a Tesla too outside of the Tesla service centres...

Reactions: boombap
Given there’s no set service schedule, there is no FSH as per other manufacturers. You could list any work you’ve had done if you wanted.
If anyone asks if it has a FSH (websites when selling etc) the answer would be Yes.

I'm curious to know this too. Mine is on PCP and is now 3 years old. I've swapped tyres and wipers, but haven't touched the air filter nor the brake fluid.
They don't seem to offer this service on the app, and I wouldn't know who to take a Tesla too outside of the Tesla service centres...
You can ask for a "health check" via the app. A few of us on here did that around the 2 year mark.

They will check you break fluid, rotate your tyres, Grease and check you pads and calipers, change filter and wipers. Also they will do some other quick checks for you. Only takes them a morning to do.

Mine cost just over £100 at Nottingham SC for this (Although i didnt get the filters & wipers changed) think thats around £50ish on top

You can ask for a "health check" via the app. A few of us on here did that around the 2 year mark.

They will check you break fluid, rotate your tyres, Grease and check you pads and calipers, change filter and wipers. Also they will do some other quick checks for you. Only takes them a morning to do.

Mine cost just over £100 at Nottingham SC for this (Although i didnt get the filters & wipers changed) think thats around £50ish on top

I did exactly that with my previous Model 3 on the 2 year mark. Sold it via Motorway after 3 years when I switched to the current Model Y and as I had the receipt / history for the Tesla health check I noted that the Model 3 did have a FSH when submitting the info on the Motorway website. Just had to upload the receipt, easy enough.

More generally, I do think it’s worth getting Tesla to give the car a check every couple of years, for peace of mind if nothing else.