Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Please check out the latest TMC Podcast (#13) where we discussed new Model Y launches, Tesla improving service, nationwide EV charging expansion, and viewer comments from previous episodes YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

What is it? [what is this part?]

I was fixing computer and tore it off by mistake. Anybody knows for what it is and how to find new?

Attachments

• 972FF078-33E1-43BA-B9F8-6E36FD7BE8A0.jpeg
    972FF078-33E1-43BA-B9F8-6E36FD7BE8A0.jpeg
    897.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 27811A41-4F84-4BCA-BB6E-FD09BDB8BAD1.jpeg
    27811A41-4F84-4BCA-BB6E-FD09BDB8BAD1.jpeg
    897.1 KB · Views: 45

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA
Perhaps you should try reaching out to jason hughes or someone like that. You can also try searching TMC (this website) for the word "Salvage" and see if any of those threads include people who are doing their own tear downs.

The fact that you are "fixing computer module" means your car is obviously not under any sort of warranty whatsoever, so you will want to make contact with people who might be doing similar things to whatever it is you are trying to do.

Was car involved in accident? Trying to understand why you would be fiddling with this computer? Seems risky to me...and I think you proved it!
I was fixing LTE module for Europe region and that’s why i removed computer. Everything working correct except bluetooth, i cant find or connect any device. Wife LTE working normally.
Can it be related to bluetooth?
The connection was like this, to each head slim wire was attached

Attachments

• 00A6F914-D87A-4A28-ABB3-89EDB99C75B5.jpeg
    00A6F914-D87A-4A28-ABB3-89EDB99C75B5.jpeg
    682.2 KB · Views: 49
I think it's made by FEW
you might find something in their parts catalog

Patent

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC