Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is it with John Peterson?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually I think in one article I think he wrote he has 700,000 shares if I remember correctly, and he bought those options at $2. So he's down around 1.2 million at least. I think it was in one of the street comments where he said he exercised his options at $2 and has over 700,000 shares. Yikes.

JP is the monetary equivalent of the thrashing and struggling of a drowning man trying to stay afloat by drowning others...

wow... I found his articles appearing on the web quite irritating. I really felt some empathy when I read your post (and less irritation). I hope that lasts :confused:

wow... I found his articles appearing on the web quite irritating. I really felt some empathy when I read your post (and less irritation). I hope that lasts :confused:

Don't feel bad for JP, I would go as far as to say If he would have kept quite and not been such a rabid Axion pusher their stock would be doing better. Heck, having someone in another country pushing a stock on the OTC BB THAT aggressively looks shady to most investors, regardless if the company. It just looks unappealling to investors because of him. And he alienated the greenies.

If insult a wide range of people who MAY have invested, they will not invest because they don't like you. I guess good old JP never comprehended the damage he did to himself.

Just a quick google search yielded another company called Fireflyenergy. They also make lead carbon batteries

Home - fireflyenergy.com

Interesting that JP never mentions them as competitors considering they are making essentially the same batteries and the same markets, and Firefly has already put their batteries in police vehicles and city buses.