TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

What is it with John Peterson?

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by artsci, Nov 13, 2012.

Tags:
  1. SteveG3

SteveG3 Active Member

wow... I found his articles appearing on the web quite irritating. I really felt some empathy when I read your post (and less irritation). I hope that lasts :confused:

2. Vger

Vger Active Member

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."
    -- Albert Einstein

3. Dan5

Dan5 Member

Don't feel bad for JP, I would go as far as to say If he would have kept quite and not been such a rabid Axion pusher their stock would be doing better. Heck, having someone in another country pushing a stock on the OTC BB THAT aggressively looks shady to most investors, regardless if the company. It just looks unappealling to investors because of him. And he alienated the greenies.

If insult a wide range of people who MAY have invested, they will not invest because they don't like you. I guess good old JP never comprehended the damage he did to himself.

4. Zzzz...

Zzzz... Member

Off topic.

Not sure about Monkhouse & Canada. I just kinda live here, at least for now :wink: Beautiful country :cool:

5. Dan5

Dan5 Member

Just a quick google search yielded another company called Fireflyenergy. They also make lead carbon batteries

Home - fireflyenergy.com

Interesting that JP never mentions them as competitors considering they are making essentially the same batteries and the same markets, and Firefly has already put their batteries in police vehicles and city buses.