Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is "LOW" setting Really for?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK I have my P85 for a few weeks now and love it! :biggrin: One thing I dont understand is the suspension setting. I know what VERY HIGH, HIGH, and STANDARD are for, but, what is LOW for if the minute you drive off it reverts back to STANDARD? Is it really just for the look of the car when parked? I tried setting it back to LOW while at a light and it just sits there spinning the circle and stays on STANDARD. Can anyone explain? I called service and they told me the same thing. Car ONLY lowers above 50 MPH. They kind of didnt understand the setting either. :confused:

After scraping the underside of the front on a curb - I now set the car to very high whenever I'm entering a parking space.

Also helps to minimize the risk of damaging the front rubber bumper on a high curb...

The first time I brought mine home and drove up the driveway, the bottom scraped the pavement due to a steep incline to my garage. Now, I have to stop and raise it to very high, every time I park it in my garage. I would like it to do that automatically using a location based option, just as the garage Homelink opener does. Does anyone know how to submit a suggestion to Tesla for something like this?

The first time I brought mine home and drove up the driveway, the bottom scraped the pavement due to a steep incline to my garage. Now, I have to stop and raise it to very high, every time I park it in my garage. I would like it to do that automatically using a location based option, just as the garage Homelink opener does. Does anyone know how to submit a suggestion to Tesla for something like this?

The Tesla DS told me they are already working on that. http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/show...ard-Suspension?p=313383&viewfull=1#post313383