Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is the best console wrap ? (looks, easier to install, longevity)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Too many weird adhesives from random chinese based companies. I ended up tossing the stuff I originally bought and instead installed a matte finish clear bra. It's automotive grade stuff and I know it will peal off the console without causing damage (after years baked in under heat)
That's one of the reasons I like to stick with name brand vinyl for my wrapping projects.

Reactions: 03DSG
I tried a few wraps but after a few different ones (carbon fiber look, black matte) I went with a ABS carbon fiber cover that fits on top of the existing covers. IMO looks great and will protect better than any wrap, also I like that it makes it flush to the top of the console. It's from a company called Coolko, you can find their products on Amazon. I actually just bought their ABS carbon fiber spoiler and love how easy it was to install and how it looks, the same as the OEM version from Tesla but less than half the cost. Here are a few pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_2337.JPG
    IMG_2337.JPG
    392.2 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_2340.JPG
    IMG_2340.JPG
    393.1 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_2401 _LI.jpg
    IMG_2401 _LI.jpg
    380.2 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_2402_LI.jpg
    IMG_2402_LI.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 117
Reactions: mewantcookiez
I tried a few wraps but after a few different ones (carbon fiber look, black matte) I went with a ABS carbon fiber cover that fits on top of the existing covers. IMO looks great and will protect better than any wrap, also I like that it makes it flush to the top of the console. It's from a company called Coolko, you can find their products on Amazon. I actually just bought their ABS carbon fiber spoiler and love how easy it was to install and how it looks, the same as the OEM version from Tesla but less than half the cost. Here are a few pictures.

Does your keycard still work with this version?

The spoiler looks great, how does it compare to the stock model 3 performance spoiler? is the fitment and style pretty much the same?

The spoiler looks great, how does it compare to the stock model 3 performance spoiler? is the fitment and style pretty much the same?

Since I don't have the performance spoiler all I can go by are the you tube videos I watched on installing them and how it looks and I honestly cannot tell the difference. Both are the same length and go on over the edge of the trunk lip, I don't like the versions that sit on top at the edge. Again, this is not real carbon fiber but the look/style is exactly the same as the Tesla performance spoiler so IMO I don't think anyone could tell the difference.

Thanks for mentioning this. Picked one up from amazon and it looks great!

• Disagree
Reactions: BMWM3Man and gdepau