Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is the best solution for Black Tesla Emblems?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got mine from Mr Emblem.

They aren't cheap, but they are really high quality and they have satin/gloss options. I had the plastic caps, but I thought they looked weird because they are so much bigger than the factory emblems.

Reactions: Msicario
I am having PPF put on the front of my white MYP and will need to get a new badges. Since everything else is black was looking to go with satin black. The PPF installer recommended MrEmblem. I was surprised at the higher cost versus other. But I saw your post and it sounds like you were happy. is it a good product? Same size as the OEM ? And did you also replace the Dual Motor badge as well? any additional feedback would be appreciated - thanks

I am having PPF put on the front of my white MYP and will need to get a new badges. Since everything else is black was looking to go with satin black. The PPF installer recommended MrEmblem. I was surprised at the higher cost versus other. But I saw your post and it sounds like you were happy. is it a good product? Same size as the OEM ? And did you also replace the Dual Motor badge as well? any additional feedback would be appreciated - thanks

I thought that I read that Mr emblem uses oem emblems and paints them. I don't see it worded like that on the site, but I'm really happy with them. Same size and everything. I think it's worth the extra price. Especially over those plastic caps, which I think look bad (they make the emblems look too big and bulky).

I replaced the dual motor lettering with one I bought from abstract ocean. It's nearly identical to OEM and I can't tell the difference between the two aside from the color.

I thought that I read that Mr emblem uses oem emblems and paints them. I don't see it worded like that on the site, but I'm really happy with them. Same size and everything. I think it's worth the extra price. Especially over those plastic caps, which I think look bad (they make the emblems look too big and bulky).

I replaced the dual motor lettering with one I bought from abstract ocean. It's nearly identical to OEM and I can't tell the difference between the two aside from the color.
Was it a complete emblem (Dual Motors) that you remove the chrome one or does it go over it?