Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is the breakdown of SR, SR+, LR, P vehicle numbers? Is there a way to know numbers of each produced, possibly by year, & totals of each model?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a specific place that has information like US Tesla vehicle numbers, and specifically "trim levels" broken down that have been produced for models?

Is this information even avalible? Possibly though user data interpritation?

I think something like this would be useful although I haven't seen that anything like it exists. This leads me to believe that it may not, at least not for public consumption. I can see it being easier/more accurate in the early years as fewer were made but scalability as the volume has ramped at a dramatic rate may be challenging. I know that in some enthusiast communities where far fewer #'s were produced these lists not only exist but are nearly memorized by some.

The GMC Typhoon/Syclone and Toyota Supra forums I was on come to mind. Some of those are very rare (where the term "Unicorn" truly belongs, not on a mass-produced car unless there were only one or two made and they offer something desirable to collectors in their difference) and being able to know exactly how many were made and how many still exist plus any details is super cool.

So yeah, I'm following this thread in case someone knows of something like this existing, especially for the Model S.

Reactions: rotarypower101