Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is the highest reservation number to get invite to configure?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm also waiting for a test drive, but I'd love to poke around in the design studio already... I don't understand the logic in only allowing people in X at a time... not everyone who plays with the design studio is going to click 'order' at the same time...

There are lots of other reasons for staggering access to the Design Studio, such as:
- there are still more changes to come to the options in the design studio, reduces the number of people confirming old options
- their queue is completely full for the next few months
- no point in having someone confirm their order and have to wait an excessively long period of time (e.g. people would be complaining they ordered 3 months ago and still no VIN)

It started showing up for me this evening

@goneskiian..Can you do me a favor please, If you could configure a 90 D, solid black , tan leather, dark headliner ,matte obesee wood, 20' turbine wheels, 7 seat, auto pilot,
sub zero package, High Amperage charger, premium package - CASH. Screen shots will be appreciated. There is buzz on the Canadian thread that there is an imminent 6%-8% price increase in Feb. Canadian dollar being so low:cursing: I wanted to know how much it costs in US $ for my configuration. Thanks in advance.

@goneskiian..Can you do me a favor please, If you could configure a 90 D, solid black , tan leather, dark headliner ,matte obesee wood, 20' turbine wheels, 7 seat, auto pilot,
sub zero package, High Amperage charger, premium package - CASH. Screen shots will be appreciated. There is buzz on the Canadian thread that there is an imminent 6%-8% price increase in Feb. Canadian dollar being so low:cursing: I wanted to know how much it costs in US $ for my configuration. Thanks in advance.

Think I got it for you here...looks like they auto-deduct the tax credit so you have to add that back...

X.jpg

Does anyone have any idea what Tesla would do (has done in the past) with regards to price increases? If I haven't yet confirmed my Canadian Sig order, would my cost go up too?

Does anyone have any idea what Tesla would do (has done in the past) with regards to price increases? If I haven't yet confirmed my Canadian Sig order, would my cost go up too?
Normally yes it would go up, but you would likely be warned about it. Now as far as Canadian Signature pricing goes, I wonder if they'll cut you a break if you are waiting to attend a test drive event before finalizing.

We had this conversation in earlier threads, brianvicars signature 71 , mentioned locking his price by ordering his model x , there were others who agreed with him. So the answer is that if you have not ordered the price increase will affect you as well. I hope Paul carter is right, but then TESLA has not waived $500 for being late by a day to change the configuration (saw this in TM). Good luck. Here is the link.

Model X in Canada - Status - Page 3

Last edited: