Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is the highest reservation number to get invite to configure?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I Configured 1 week ago & received this email this morning.

Thank You
Your order is confirmed

Thank you for confirming the design for your Tesla. As your car's final assembly date nears, you'll be contacted to plan your pickup. If you have any questions, please contact us.

- - - Updated - - -

#3,747 just configured :biggrin:

I see you have the 72 amp charger listed in your signature.

Did you type "charger" anywhere in the Model X Design Studio to unlock that option? #ProTip

EU Prod 9.11.13 and Sig EU 288 nothing beside a higher price on Model S.

I feel that I will NOT recomend anyone in EU to reserve a Model 3 Signature, you get nothing for your money.
Not even a early configuration, and guess it will be the same for Model 3 to. ;-(
I just ordered a Demo Model S 70D as waiting car and quite possible I keep it and cancel both model X-es.

Got our invitation today. I had estimated that my final price of my configuration, after taxes and rebate, would be $104K Turns out it would be $103,744. Pretty close.

But we're going to cancel. That's too much for this retired guy to pay for a car that isn't exactly what he wants.

If the second row seats can't fold flat, then it is a no-go.

Got our invitation today. I had estimated that my final price of my configuration, after taxes and rebate, would be $104K Turns out it would be $103,744. Pretty close.

But we're going to cancel. That's too much for this retired guy to pay for a car that isn't exactly what he wants.

If the second row seats can't fold flat, then it is a no-go.

If you want to take one for the team, you should order, and then cancel the next day. Explain your reason. It will help Tesla improve the car to meet yours and my future needs.

#918x
The emotions are all over the place. We get to order!=:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: We have to wait more?=:mad::mad::mad: The Price with all the options and extended warrantee!!!=:scared::scared::scared: The Car!=:love::love::love:

Well I received the email to configure our Model X. I am very happy to have finally gotten the chance to order after 20 months, I will put in my order.

Now - let's see how fast Tesla cranks out the deliveries. It is disappointing to not really have a car to look at other than the September reveal and a few founders that have been delivered. I would like to be better informed on this purchase but going ahead as we need to replace our aging high mileage 2005 Prius. The Model X 90D will be a big difference. Now I have to stretch the Prius out for 6-9 months.

#89XX---received my configuration email earlier today.

I called Tesla for some clarification on the ordering process. The rep said that once you "click" the configure prompt you have seven days to fully configure. That being said, is there any resource that we can use to peruse the available options without being under the seven day gun? He also said that as long as you don't "click" the configure prompt you could take as much time as you want to decide on configuration. Hmmm---sounds a bit too flexible based on what I would have imagined. I just want to confirm that what I heard is correct and this is not like calling a government agency and receiving a different answer each time. Thanks!