Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is the latest software version?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Different cars, different days, different people will have different updates. There has generally been no such things as "the latest update that everyone gets"

Assuming that you are connected over Wi-Fi, your car will get what it is supposed to get. Which even if you have two exact same cars, may be different.

Where do you see that the HW3 and HW2.5 firmwares have merged? I haven't seen anyone that confirmed 100% that they have HW3 and Beach buggy, for example. I just purchased my second Model 3 performance two days ago. It just received the update for 2019.15.104.1 yesterday.

Build date was June 29 as per Tesla, I assume it is on HW3 which would make sense I'm still on this version.

My other Model 3, which is a SR+ with build date April 2019 (unsure of exact date) is on 2019.20.4.2

I took delivery Of my LR AWD with FSD on 28th June. Upon delivery its on 15.103 and I got update to 15.104 couple of days ago. Reached out to Tesla via chat for latest version and I was confirmed that I have HW3(also checked the video codec myself) and I am on N-1 version as far as software is concerned. Also told that engineering will push software in batches..... so just waiting for latest version what ever it is currently ....

Stats says that 24.1 is the latest with 0.1%.

IMG_0223.jpeg

What is your build date?

I'm thinking there might be a new revision of HW3 that has its own firmware branch. From what I can tell 2019.15.104.1 is a newly released firmware version. Has anyone gone from this exact firmware version to a 20.X.X version?
Late May build. Also I think that the code has been combined for both since about 20.x. You will probably get 20.x in a week or so since you just bought. If not you can request an update through the App.

Late May build. Also I think that the code has been combined for both since about 20.x. You will probably get 20.x in a week or so since you just bought. If not you can request an update through the App.

We'll see. On my SR+ (April build) I never went through this version (15.104.1) and it also has HW3. My performance however just updated two days ago to 15.104.1.