Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is the one thing you really hate about Model 3?

What is the one thing you really hate about Model 3?

• Charging anxiety

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noise level

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Bumpy ride on bad roads

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Software bugs

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Fit and finish

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Phone failing to communicate/unlock

Votes: 23 25.0%
  • Wish I had gotten Autopilot or another feature

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wrong color

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • There's too many of them now, and it will only get worse

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Nothing, it's a perfect car

Votes: 22 23.9%
  • Other

Votes: 13 14.1%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ha Ha - I like this survey.

1. too dam fast.
2. looks too dam good
3. I have to remember all my favorite songs name and artist so I can tell it to play that songs.
4. Everyone is trying to race with me.
5. I had to re-train my driving habit. Closing distance in a heart beat.
6. Have to park far away so no one can hit or scratch my car.
7. I can't sell my food when it's in the Frunk
8. There's no sounds and you can creep up behind someone and honk your horn.
9. I missed going to the gas station
10. I can not longer use my oli change coupon.

Awesome, need the fob. Man... they’d better not charge crazy price either.

Also need bird eye view, the cameras are there already.

Right. I insisted on a dial for my cell phone: It's what I grew up with, and I can't change. And somehow I survived 60 years of driving without a "bird's eye view". We were taught to turn our heads and look. I've never had a car with a camera before Tesla.

Fobs have always been expensive. About $200 for the fob, and about $200 for programming it. That's the NOT crazy price. Most of us old timers learn to go with the times and learn how to do new things. I've never heard of people insisting that Toyota or Ford build their cars any certain way. Amazing.

• Disagree
  • Love
Reactions: kavyboy and Pkmmte
The center console was by far the worst thing about this car. But I fixed that by putting on a carbon fiber wrap.

Right now the thing that annoys me most about the car is how I have to connect my phone manually to get music and other phone functions to work. At least the phone as a key works fine for me though.

Reactions: Pkmmte
Definitely the bouncy ride. I am not sure if I actually have a problem or it's just the sporty suspension, but even fairly smooth roads leave me bouncing in my seat quite a bit. My VIN is 23xxx so it should have the new suspension, but I am also surprised more people aren't complaining about this. My tire PSI is ~44.

Anyone else have a very bouncy ride?

Definitely the bouncy ride. I am not sure if I actually have a problem or it's just the sporty suspension, but even fairly smooth roads leave me bouncing in my seat quite a bit. My VIN is 23xxx so it should have the new suspension, but I am also surprised more people aren't complaining about this. My tire PSI is ~44.

Anyone else have a very bouncy ride?
The ride is pretty smooth in my car unless I'm going over bumps.