Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What IS the problem? (Model 3 delivery poll)

Did you have a Model 3 delivery delay in Texas and if so, for what reason?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello...I drove a Model 3 two weeks ago and fell hopeless in love with it. I really, really want to order one right now, but I've got friends telling me I'm crazy to even think about buying a Tesla because of delivery delays and quality problems. I'm in Texas and am hearing a LOT of this. If you've had a Model 3 delivery or delay, I'd appreciate your thoughts and responses. Thanks so much!

Hello...I drove a Model 3 two weeks ago and fell hopeless in love with it. I really, really want to order one right now, but I've got friends telling me I'm crazy to even think about buying a Tesla because of delivery delays and quality problems. I'm in Texas and am hearing a LOT of this. If you've had a Model 3 delivery or delay, I'd appreciate your thoughts and responses. Thanks so much!
If you are in Texas, you might want to have that as your location. I would say update your location, but since you just joined today and this is your first post. I call you out for spreading FUD.

The problem is that many are afraid that their ICE world is going away, especially in oil-based places such as Texas. As I'm sure you've read, Teslas have very good quality overall. The delivery issue will be known at the time you order the car. Therefore, there is no problem.

I recommend new friends