Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is the procedure for applying for Tesla finance ?

ginstwin

Mar 27, 2013
Dallas,Tx
Hi i am a newbie , i recently was fortunate enough to see a Model S close up thanks to a kind member.

I am considering buying but want to understand the Tesla finance process.

I have credit score of 800+ and can fund a substantial deposit so should qualify for the 1.99 %

Im interested in the buy back guarantee but dont understand who i contact,

Do i contact wells fargo directly or is it via Tesla?

If so is it on the order page as i cant see the details.

thanks

Majerus

Jan 21, 2010
Illinois
I would use the call me feature on the site and speak with a rep who will be able to point you in the right direction.

Selection_014.png

gmtom1

Apr 25, 2013
Honolulu, HI
So if you finance through Tesla, is it as simple as it sounds, in that everything is taken care of internally and I don't have to bother with submitting payment during the delivery process, etc.? Also, it's advertised as no money down, as they take your tax credit instead. True?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC