Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is the timeline after the "Your Model 3 is Almost Here!" email?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They asked me for my financing details: name and address of lender, amount to be financed, and asked to make sure the registration and loan info matches.

They named the delivery location, though not the time.

The "Update Design" link went away (or whatever it was called just yesterday, I already forgot, though I must have clicked it 15 times), but the VIN has not appeared yet.

What should I expect as far as far the timeline from here on out?

That email came for me yesterday, a few hours after realizing the link went away overnight. I called today, as I was impatient, and they sent me my VIN so I could finalize my financing. Email with VIN said to expect delivery in the second week fo July, but could be earlier. The intimated that they would call next week to firm up a delivery date.

That email came for me yesterday, a few hours after realizing the link went away overnight. I called today, as I was impatient, and they sent me my VIN so I could finalize my financing. Email with VIN said to expect delivery in the second week fo July, but could be earlier. The intimated that they would call next week to firm up a delivery date.
I did the same thing. I followed up my email reply with a phone call and they gave me a VIN and a date: July 2. I told them my financing approval runs out June 24, and to request an extension I need a firm date.