Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is the wait for Tesla shop mobile-charger delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like others, I got the $200 coupon for a mobile-charger, so I ordered one a week ago. I got the confirmed message but no indication about when it might ship. For those of you ahead of me, any idea how long this takes. I don't really want to drive over to the Freddys burgers and wait an hour to charge my car every 4 days. Thanks.
ps. I also ordered floor mats - same situation.

Reactions: IWRBR
Warning to all who ordered after April 28, 2022. Does not come with a mobile charger nor do you get the coupon code. I took delivery of a Model 3 with no way to charge it and had no idea. I hope 300 miles lasts until I get ahold of mine which I ordered the minute I got home after delivery.

Warning to all who ordered after April 28, 2022. Does not come with a mobile charger nor do you get the coupon code. I took delivery of a Model 3 with no way to charge it and had no idea. I hope 300 miles lasts until I get ahold of mine which I ordered the minute I got home after delivery.
So you will need to use the Tesla Superchargers until you get a charger for home. My son got his Y on Sunday and needed to borrow our Mobile Charger. We only use it when we are traveling as we have a Wall Charger at home.

Does anyone know if I can apply the $200 coupon to something else? Like a fast wall charger or the CCS Combo 1 adapter? I really don't have a use for a slow wall charger that adds 3 miles/hour.

Also seem to have lost my coupon in my email. Does anyone remember if it was on the app or in email? I know it was good for a year.

Does anyone know if I can apply the $200 coupon to something else? Like a fast wall charger or the CCS Combo 1 adapter? I really don't have a use for a slow wall charger that adds 3 miles/hour.

Also seem to have lost my coupon in my email. Does anyone remember if it was on the app or in email? I know it was good for a year.

It's about 32 mph on a 14-50. iirc, I think mine was avialable once I logged into the shop and I don't think it was otherwise usable, but I could be wrong -- that was a whole 2 months ago !!

Reactions: Manbutter