Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is the wingspan of a Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am wondering what the width of a MS is with doors open on both sides.

We take delivery this Thursday! I sadly parted ways with my 1992 NSX today. But happy to see her going to a real knowledgable and enthusiastic new owner.

We have recently downsized , but our garage still has too much stuff from previous life experiences. Being basically lazy, I am wondering if I have to do more rearranging/disposing to make my new MS happy and free from worries of bumps when entering and exiting.
Anybody know the wingspan?
Thanks in advance to this very helpful community.

Hmmm.. a guy who has 787 in his user name, a picture of a Boeing as his avatar, and talks about wingspan of a car...

By chance, you're not a pilot, airplane mechanic, or airline worker are you Steve?! (welcome to ownership of the best car ever and TMC)

p.s. Yes, this is a great time to clear out your garage and paint the interior entirely white with red accents.

That would be nice. But Im too lazy for that. And yes, retired Marine pilot, retired Delta pilot, currently instructor pilot for Boeing on the Dreamliner, the Tesla of the Sky. Picking up Model S on Thursday, wrapped on Friday, road trip on Saturday. Life is good.

Reactions: DÆrik