Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Balazs Biro, of the prominent Hungarian EV channel Villanyautósok, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

What is this part?

Can anyone tell me where this goes? I found it on the floor in my car, how no idea how long it's been there and would like to know where to put it. Seems to have some grease inside the back. Part number is 1035654-00-A

Attachments

• 20210403_172615.gif
    20210403_172615.gif
    5.1 MB · Views: 28
I crawled around in my car but couldn't find anywhere that that part might fit into. It looks like it should slide in and clip into another part. Where on the floor did you find it? Driver front, passenger front, rear?
Passenger side floor. I found it when I was installing the wireless phone console charger but it wasn't something I took out or disturbed. I have no idea how long it's been lying there as I haven't driven nearly as much this last year because of COVID

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC