Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is this?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

doghousePVD

My grandfather’s car
Dec 3, 2018
New England, USA
4 of there were in frunk, wrapped in plastic, when delivered. About 4x6 inches. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 15448894954284766214653671609496.jpg
    15448894954284766214653671609496.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 99
  • Funny
Reactions: spectrum
Well, that makes way more sense than what I have been using it for - storing my CD collection in all those slots. Still cant figure out how to get them to play, and I even went with the UHFS upgrade!!
;):D

That's because the standard feature only includes CD storage. It requires a firmware update and a $100 upgrade fee for the CD changer functionality. A robotic arm comes out, pulls the CD from the slot and inserts it into a hidden CD player under the screen. Feel free to ask your local SC about it.

PS, please take a video of the conversation and post it.
Thank you.

That's because the standard feature only includes CD storage. It requires a firmware update and a $100 upgrade fee for the CD changer functionality. A robotic arm comes out, pulls the CD from the slot and inserts it into a hidden CD player under the screen. Feel free to ask your local SC about it.

PS, please take a video of the conversation and post it.
Thank you.

Haa! I think just for fun, next time I go in for service, I'm going to fill that section with CD cases and leave it open just to freak the SC guys out! :D