Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Is Wrong With This Picture?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SpeedViolation.jpg

And no, my foot is not on the GO pedal. There appears to be a few places near me where I can increase the speed beyond the 5+ over the posted limit. And I'm almost positive that it is intermittent in that sometimes I can and sometimes I can't (in the same place). Have you seen this too?

47in40.jpg

Same road but later when it's 3 lanes and 40mph. Still unlimited speed. It's this way starting where the country road went from 55 (where the autopilot limit was 60) to 45 and until at least where it went to 35mph. All along the 45 limit then the 40 limit and in both directions from 4 lanes with a middle turn lane through the 40 zone with 3 lanes, any speed I want. The speed limit on the screen matches exactly the posted speeds so I kinda doubt it is faulty GIS data. And I certainly wouldn't think GIS data has anything to do with Tesla's 5+ limit on autopilot (other than the speed limit of course). Also, it's the same if I have stoplight recognition enabled or not. Weird huh?

• Funny
Reactions: KenC