TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

What is your customer service experience?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by thescud, Aug 19, 2018.

?

Quality of customer service?

Poll closed Aug 21, 2018.
  1. Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Frustratingly bad

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Embarrassingly bad

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. thescud

thescud Member

I'm wondering if everyone finds it as fruitless as me to try to get answers from Tesla using the 'Contact' form on the website. I've tried twice to get answers to questions about my upcoming delivery and have gotten zero response. These attempts were weeks ago. I'm ordering a C$100K car, shouldn't I be able to get five minutes of time from a customer service agent?

2. Runt8

Runt8 Active Member

So apparently this poll is less about contributing useful data to the community and more about venting your frustration?

• Like x 2
  3. thescud

thescud Member

Fair enough, I admit to being a little frustrated. Unfortunately, I don't see an option to edit my original post.

4. yogi4

yogi4 Member

My customer service experience with Tesla has always been excellent . They go above and beyond to help customers , despite the made rush due to Model 3 orders , they always took care of me and that's one reason I've already purchased second tesla.

5. PoitNarf

PoitNarf The Clown Prince of Crime

Maybe you should try calling them instead? They are clearly going through some growing pains with the dramatic increase in delivery volume and a phone call is likely to yield better results than using a web contact form. If you’ve been assigned a delivery advisor they should be your main point of contact for any questions or concerns.

I did not participate in your poll since there are no good/great voting options.