Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is your favorite music app so far?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You didn't indicate what platform you're using. I'm on Android and generally don't stream music because I have a massive 500 GB FLAC collection of music created over a couple of decades and updated with new stuff as I find it. Because I manage/create my own playlists on my computer to use on multiple other devices, I use BlackPlayer on Android. It's free and can handle importing very large playlists created elsewhere. Some default music apps (exmple, Samsung Music) killed the ability to do that so I switched and never looked back. The large playlist import feature was my major consideration.

BlackPlayer, can you elaborate more regarding the app

Other than what I already mentioned, there's not a lot more to it. I keep all my music on my PC and manage it there. I also create playlists there. Then I copy the music and playlists (M3U's) to the android devices and import the playlists into BlackPlayer. Very easy. I can also use this same method to sync to iPods, etc.

in what context? while in my car i use the slacker account that comes with the car because it works without issue and its free.
if I'm at the house working on my car or something then i use Pandora because its free and the ads are short and hardly noticeable.
if I'm out riding the motorcycle i use music stored on my phone because i don't wanna waste my data on music. Although back in the day when i had Verizon with unlimited data i used Pandora because again the ads were even fewer and even less noticeable.