Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is your MID-RANGE charging to at 90% and 100%

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I want to do a quick sampling as to how many miles MID-RANGE owners are getting charging at 90% or 100%. i am currently getting about 209-210 at 90% and about 220 at 100%, this is a far cry from the 237 and 264 I used to get displayed in the range estimator a couple of updates ago. Im doing this to see if this merits any further action from those of us who are getting short changed with lost projected miles.

thanks to all,

J.M

Hint, it's still there.

Disagreed with your post because it is unlikely that the OP’s vehicle showing 210 rated miles at 90% has the same energy and range as the others reported above, let alone a new vehicle. The energy is not “still there.” (A BMS estimation with 11% error would be a terrible estimation!) End thread hijack...back to rated miles reporting for MID-RANGE vehicles.

Dec 2018 build date. Just charged to 100% for a road trip and got to 257 miles. Daily driving protocol is charging to 70% every evening (after midnight to take advantage of cheap utility electricity rates) and generally use down to 40% ... and repeat... and enjoy the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.