Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is your next smartphone going to be?

What Type of smartphone are you buying this year?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The iPhone has several ways of making things easier to read. Check out the Settings->General->Accessibility. The one I use a lot is "Zoom" where you can double tap the screen with 3 fingers, and zoom in or out or drag the part of the screen you cannot see. Also setting the text size larger helps in some cases.

Or, just put on those glasses...

I already have the larger text size enabled, but anything beyond that is recognition of 'getting old', which I'm not yet ready for! I'm getting better with the glasses, I have one 'expensive' pair from the opticians, and 6 pairs of Costco readers scattered around, so normally they're within grabbing distance, but not always...

I'm the only android in a house full of apples. When we go on trips and spend all day out, then back to the hotel room before all night out, I just swap out the battery on my Galaxy S4 while the rest of my family tries to quickly get a charge (iphone range anxiety!). Don't get me wrong, I like apple, but with no microSD or battery swap access, forget about it! My 64 gb card lets me capture the whole trip without having to download to a laptop and my reading glasses don't go out with me so I also need the larger screen.

My wife is using a Lumia 520, and myself as well, after breaking my (my wife's actually) Lumia 1020's screen from a nasty fall at Gilroy Premium Outlets while Supercharging. I'm looking to get the 1020 repaired and giving it back to my wife. ;) Next time I'll purchase my Windows Phone from the Microsoft Store and purchase one of their insurance plans. According to a MS Store rep, a $50 deductible will get me a new replacement phone, same or new model if the model has been discontinued. I understand AT&T's insurance plan only gets you a refurbished model.

When my contract ends this year, I will hopefully be able to get a Lumia Icon/930 phone that supports the AT&T bands for 4G LTE. A quad core, 1080p refresh of the Lumia 1020 would be nice, too. If not, I might settle for the 1520 which should be cheap under contract by November. Not sure how that one will fit in my pants pocket.

I've got a HTC one (m8) Dev edition and my last long term phone (as in 3 months) was a nexus 5.

I don't mind the m8, I used an s5 for two weeks and that was terrible.

Going from nexus to HTC sense to Samsung touchwiz was just too much.

Back to the M8. Looking forward to the LG g3 release and android silver/nexus replacement.

Also interested in the iPhone 6, as an avid iphone user until the 5 (terrible battery life and lack of customization killed it for me), I'd be interested in seeing if the iPhone 6 will be revolutionary

With my current iPhone 4, I'm way overdue. I used to be a big Windows Mobile fan but flipped over to iPhone when Microsoft killed that platform. The new Windows Phone is starting to grow on me, but I think I've settled on the new HTC One (or maybe the new Samsung Galaxy). Just not thrilled about having to re-acquire all of the apps I have on the iPhone!