Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is your profession?

What is your income? (Or if retired, your previous income)

• $0 - 30,000

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • $30,000 - 50,000

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • $50,000 - 70,000

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • $70,000 - 90,000

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • $90,000 - 120,000

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • $120,000 - 180,000

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • $180,000 - 250,000

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • $250,000 - 500,000

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • $500,000+

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LOL:)

My car is named Chestnut Mare. My wife's horse was a Selle Francais liver chestnut mare, however, I bought it for her on our 25th anniversary. But your comment "made me look".
My avatar is my daughter on a dark bay warmblood gelding.

PS: Chestnut mares do live up to their reputation of being feisty and *unpredictable*

I live on a horse farm. It’s my girlfriend’s project. Man is it an incredible amount of work. The culture of it all is wild. :D

• Love
Reactions: DMC-Orangeville
I live on a horse farm. It’s my girlfriend’s project. Man is it an incredible amount of work. The culture of it all is wild. :D
"It's my girlfriend's project"

*snicker*

I've heard that line too many times. It's your project now......
Small off topic story. My wife and I bought our first hobby farm (10 acres/small barn) 25 years ago. I spent 2 summers ripping down all of the fences. I told my buddies "I'll never have horses at this farm". 1 year later, my wife and daughter, who both ride, ganged up on me, and metaphorically, beat me to a pulp.....I spent the next summer putting up oak board fences, and fixing up the barn....to house 3 horses.
We've moved to a 100 acre farm, and built an eventing centre. 25 horses now.
My buddies still remind me, of my gaffe, regularly

and yes, it's a 24/7/365 day job

I’m an influencer (and mom to a handful of kids) and my husband works in technology. I’m young (under 35) and he’s older.
I started out in corporate events then nonprofit management. From there started a business and now record myself and the kids all day to buy cars

I am a retired weatherman. I mainly focused on operational weather and sea forecasting for marine and aviation interests.

I became interested in so called "climate change" when I started working up in Alaska back during the summer of 2007. I worked with a sea ice analyst to forecast weather, sea, and Arctic ice conditions. For the record, the Arctic ice has been holding steady since 2007.

Reactions: CapsEngineer