Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What it's all about

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All I see are little kids in this thread. No teens (like Plug Me In above) or 20-somethings in love with this car?

No pics to prove it, but my 11yo drove the Tesla off our private drive in between a couple of trees - good aim given she meant to hit the brake versus the prissy pedal.

I also let our house-sitter use it when we were away on holiday this summer. The car had been in for a windshield replacement and was getting delivered back to the house the day before we arrived home. I offered it up to this 20-something self-proclaimed car nut.

He lived it up for 24-hours (with me monitoring remotely) to make his day, week, month and year.

Felt great...

IMG_2656.JPG

A picture is worth a thousand words.

myDreamCarphoto.jpg

This is from my daughters grade 1 school journal.

Translation for those who don't read 1st grader English :)

"Tuesday May 13 2014. My dream car is electric because all cars don't need gas and because my dad has one"

Amazing to think that this generation maybe the one to grow up wondering how we live with ICE vehicles.

Adorable. I'd love to see an honest attempt to make that color scheme look awesome on a Model S.

Also, curious: I get the impression she's drawing the original 19" wheels. Has she seen and drawn the turbine wheels before?

Chrome Legacy Window 8212014 122817 PM.bmp.jpg

This is one of my favorite long-running threads so I'm happy to bump it back up.
You might have seen that picture making the rounds on Twitter and then reposted BY TESLA on their Facebook page this morning.

My 10 year old daughter made that signage on the driveway and I saw it--backward-- in the rearview camera while backing into the garage (because no fumes, right!). When I walked around and saw what it said I knew it deserved a picture... which I then tweeted about midnight last night.

Anyway-- so when I checked back on the computer midday today the picture had was making the rounds. My daughter was quite excited "I'm famous!" and quite curious and concerned whether or not Elon had seen it. I have no idea.... so I tweeted him too. We'll see.

Here's the same view from this morning-- but now you can see her "thumbs up" smiley face (the Tesla's name is Serena) which was harder to make out at night. She was very proud of her thumbs up... I'm somewhat less so of her spelling (Allowd) but it does add a lot of cuteness.
And yes, I have since weeded the drain grain <sigh>.

IMG_4901.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4899.jpg
    IMG_4899.jpg
    631.4 KB · Views: 160