Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Kind of Car Did The Model 3 Replace?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i3 Lease is up

Attachments

• IMG_2781.jpg
    IMG_2781.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 184
2009 Toyota Camry XLE. It was a bit long in the tooth, but I like not having a payment and the Camry served our family well. I was going to replace it with a 2020 Camry Hybrid until my wife started campaigning for a Model 3. Ran the numbers and with the PA rebate and federal tax credit the M3SR+ came out slightly cheaper than a top-of-the-line Camry Hybrid. The M3 is a good bit more expensive to insure (GEICO - about $67/month more than the Camry), but the fuel savings and reduced maintenance costs more than compensate.

i am curious cause many prob feel its Prius and Volt/Leaf owners but I have a feeling many sportscar owners switched to the M3.

Please list what car you used to drive or sold to get the model 3 and which model 3 you bought !

I sold my BMW M4 and I’m glad I did... I have awd m3 long range but with many mods already .

i am curious cause many prob feel its Prius and Volt/Leaf owners but I have a feeling many sportscar owners switched to the M3.

Please list what car you used to drive or sold to get the model 3 and which model 3 you bought !

I sold my BMW M4 and I’m glad I did... I have awd m3 long range but with many mods already .

A 10 year old Mazda CX9!