TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

What level of output should i be seeing..

Discussion in 'Tesla Energy' started by Tempus, Nov 24, 2020.

1. wjgjr

wjgjr Member

It is pretty dramatic this time of year - in June, according to PVWatts, the north-facing shingles should generate about 94% of the amount the south-facing shingles do, but in December, it is 14%, with an annual average of 52% of the production.

• Informative x 1
  2. Tempus

Tempus Member

quick update in case anyone is interested. I called tesla support today, and the woman i talked to was able to see almost double the production numbers over the past 3 days as the app is reporting. So it definitely looks like an issue with how it's being reported. She agreed that it seemed that one of the inverters wasn't reporting data to the app (although it's clearly reporting to some system as she was able to see it). She bumped it up to their internal team - might be next week before i see a resolution with the holiday and all.

Tempus

• Like x 3
  3. charlesj

charlesj Member

Good news so quickly. At least what the power company sees + or- is not lost.:)