Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What miles are we typically seeing on a delivered new MYP or LR?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just out of curiosity, just wondering how many miles are typically on a delivered car. My title transfer says 15. Not that it matters much, it’s just wondering if they have a standard test track and all have the same mileage. I have heard on a couple of the threads that they move the cars as little as possible.

Reactions: VegasMYP
Just out of curiosity, just wondering how many miles are typically on a delivered car. My title transfer says 15. Not that it matters much, it’s just wondering if they have a standard test track and all have the same mileage. I have heard on a couple of the threads that they move the cars as little as possible.
I believe that is the case because we took delivery of our '22 MYP on June 29, Las Vegas and it only had 2 miles on the ODO when we accepted delivery.

All of our paperwork however stated 15 miles so we asked the SA and he stated that all Tesla's have a default of 15 ODO miles on the paperwork but your actual miles on delivery will be different and in our case, the miles were definitely lower at just 2 miles :cool:.

The paperwork says 15, but many of them have less than that. Tesla used to put "50"(miles) on all the title paperwork, and the cars would have somewhere < 20 in most cases, but that gave them some wiggle room.

Now they put "15" (miles) on the title paperwork, but I am betting you will see it has less miles than that when you pick it up, unless its been moved around a lot at your delivery centery. Usually somewhere between 5-10 from what I read. My own model Y paperwork said 15, but the car itself had 6.

Reactions: VegasMYP
The paperwork says 15, but many of them have less than that. Tesla used to put "50"(miles) on all the title paperwork, and the cars would have somewhere < 20 in most cases, but that gave them some wiggle room.

Now they put "15" (miles) on the title paperwork, but I am betting you will see it has less miles than that when you pick it up, unless its been moved around a lot at your delivery centery. Usually somewhere between 5-10 from what I read. My own model Y paperwork said 15, but the car itself had 6.
Now that makes more sense. Thanks!