Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Model 3 accessories do you guys recommend?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
do you have a link for this charger? I heard there are two versions of the taptes...

This one comes with 2 Y splitters, this is the only version I know about, there are other brands that look just like it.

TapTes Wireless Charger for Tesla Model 3, Wireless Phone Charging Pad Car Accessories for Phone Devices Support QI Wireless Charging, Compatible All Tesla M3 Except Standard Range -w/Two USB Splitter https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P7ZTBJR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_pRhkDbNESCN0E

Note: you must have an IPhone 8 and newer that has wireless charging capability.

Fred

Last edited:
I immediately went with:
Aluminum pedals
Matte screen protector
Change tray
Rear seat Pet hammock
Wireless charging pad
256gb usb for sentry

The wireless charger and matte screen protector are easily my favorite accessories so far

Going to grab one of those sunshades soon.

After a few weeks of ownership, it’s painfully obvious I will need some paint protection film so I’m bracing for that

Why do you say that? What kind of driving do you do? What color do you have? Do you park outside or in a garage?
I’ve had my ride since March 30th and due to the Xpel PPF the front end still looks brand new, not one scratch or paint chip. My friends Model 3, white is tore up with paint chip city. So that’s a must.

Fred

3C8BE676-416A-40D3-BEDD-B27A86B1AB79.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: DV_T3SLA
When I first took delivery, I thought I might be constantly shopping for accessories Thankfully, I found a few key upgrades and have been pretty happy with this (relatively) short list:

Screen protector (one that works with polarized sunglasses)
matte black console wrap
Tesla all-weather floor mats
Weathertech front and rear trunk liners (rear one absolutely necessary with that crazy rear window design flaw)
Replacement trunk and puddle LED lights (factory trunk lights are inadequate. Custom puddle lights are just cool)
USB hub to add ports for dash cam and a longer phone cable
Clear plastic ID badge holder for keycard when valet parking
roof sunscreen (makes a huge difference on the 100 degree days)
PPF wrap on front end to protect against rock chips
Spare tire/roadside emergency kit (great info on this forum on what to include, and what NOT)

When I first took delivery, I thought I might be constantly shopping for accessories Thankfully, I found a few key upgrades and have been pretty happy with this (relatively) short list:

Screen protector (one that works with polarized sunglasses)
matte black console wrap
Tesla all-weather floor mats
Weathertech front and rear trunk liners (rear one absolutely necessary with that crazy rear window design flaw)
Replacement trunk and puddle LED lights (factory trunk lights are inadequate. Custom puddle lights are just cool)
USB hub to add ports for dash cam and a longer phone cable
Clear plastic ID badge holder for keycard when valet parking
roof sunscreen (makes a huge difference on the 100 degree days)
PPF wrap on front end to protect against rock chips
Spare tire/roadside emergency kit (great info on this forum on what to include, and what NOT)
Do you mind linking to what screen protector you bought?

I immediately went with:
Aluminum pedals
Matte screen protector
Change tray
Rear seat Pet hammock
Wireless charging pad
256gb usb for sentry

The wireless charger and matte screen protector are easily my favorite accessories so far

Going to grab one of those sunshades soon.

After a few weeks of ownership, it’s painfully obvious I will need some paint protection film so I’m bracing for that

Yes, I forgot the Samsung 128gb/256gb for Sentry in my earlier post. Love the profile of this one.
Samsung 128gb.JPG

Why do you say that? What kind of driving do you do? What color do you have? Do you park outside or in a garage?

about 200-300 miles a week on the highway.
black
75% garaged (covered parking when at work)

Ive read lots of good things regarding PPF but due to my location (bay area) the tesla tax is in full effect. front fascia is tall and flat: the perfect conditions for bugs and rock chips

Do you mind linking to what screen protector you bought?
It has been nearly a year since I purchased it, but I'm reasonably sure it is an Abstract Ocean product. I was more interested in anti-fingerprints than the matte finish, which I understand can make the images less sharp.

They list all 3 options as compatible with polarized sunglasses: Screen Protector for the Tesla Model 3

For anyone with 3D printers...

I made this thats useful to keep things tidy if you carry your jack pads in the trunk;
Tesla Model 3 Jack Pad Box by ChunkAhoy

I also printed this made by someone else on the thingiverse community and really like it;
Tesla Model 3 Center Console Trash and Storage Bin by theworkshope
this item is also available at taptes and has a factory look. if you don't like the 3d printed one, you can order from them
Center Console Trash and Storage Bin for Tesla Model 3 (Two in One)