Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What model 3 version do I have?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We bought a 2020 Tesla 3 in September. We bought the Long Range, NOT the Performance. Long Range is supposed to have a range of 255 miles. I only get 215. I see the Performance gets 215. Do you think Tesla accidentally gave me the Performance version? Thanks.

None of those values are correct for what you are quoting, so no one knows what you are talking about.

No "Long range" tesla model 3 has a rated range under 299 miles, so what exactly are you talking about? You post also has nothing to do with this thread, so I am going to split it out to its own thread.

(moderator note: Moved posts to separate thread, changed thread title of separate thread to "what model 3 version do I have? which seems to match what this OP is asking about)

I bought a M3 LR AWD in September. It range is rated at 320 miles with 18 inch wheels. But I have 19 inch wheels so I'm not
sure what my range would be, although I know it will be a bit less than 320. Does anyone know what the rated range is with the
19 inch wheels?

We bought a 2020 Tesla 3 in September. We bought the Long Range, NOT the Performance. Long Range is supposed to have a range of 255 miles. I only get 215. I see the Performance gets 215. Do you think Tesla accidentally gave me the Performance version? Thanks.
2020 LR AWD is 322 miles. It will show 289 when charged to 90%.
2020 LR AWD P is 299 miles. It will show 269 when charged to 90%.
2020 SR+ is 250 miles. It will show 225 when charged to 90%.

The ranges you are quoting are off and also depend on charge level. When you say you only get 215 is that based on a display or based on real world mileage? If it’s real world, all ranges are estimates, not guarantees.

OP posted the same question in the master range thread and never responded. Two posts in a thread about solitaire not being in an update and that’s it. Must have realized Tesla was not for him.
Boggles the mind that some people don't do basic research and education before they "want a Tesla!". I talked to someone that didn't even know what a Tesla is. Talked to a girl that kept saying it's so cool, "I want one" but they then kept asking me "so where do I put the gas?" "So it doesn't use ANY gas?"