Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What model x interior redo should be...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am one of those hated drivers that has an interest in what the 2022 and 2027 Mercedes EVs will look like. So far, they've only released the Smart, which is entirely too tiny for me; most of the rest of their EVs are anemic, ugly, etc.. That's why Tesla ate their lunch. If Mercedes can make dinner, I'm very interested. By then I'll already be in a Tesla or better, though, so they'll have to do something amazing.

Part of my bias is that I really don't mind high quality even if it is not flashy, showy, and the latest fad. I want quality. Many fad-oriented people, THANKFULLY, are drawn to EV's because they are good, right, and the new great thing, for which I am eternally grateful, but I'm not that. I hit the fad point with EV's back in the 1980s, and have been waiting to buy one ever since, and my tastes have evolved, matured and grown along with me.

Sorry, that looks awful to me. It looks dated and too much like the regular Mercedes interior, which I can't stand. That said, everyone prefers something different. Driving my S has made me hate buttons and anything less than a 17" screen. I am spoiled.