Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What mods have been the happiest with?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm jumping right into a few basic mods and wondering what you guys have done that you are REALLY happy about. There is an incredible number of model 3s in my areas. I definitely need something to make it feel different.

This is currently on my list:

Calipers - Paint/decal
Interior lights
Pedals
Door handles/chrome delete?
Center console wrap
Tint

Basic stuff so far, but I'm curious whether you guys are happy with your mods, what you would recommend, and what you wouldn't. If you have pictures, too, it would be great!

Thanks!

TD

I don’t have my car yet but I have, carbon fiber spoiler, carbon center/door wraps, appointment for PPF, ceramic, chrome delete (going for the stormtrooper look), matte black TESLA lettering for the rear, screen protector, and currently looking for a 3M Crystalline installer that’s done a 3 before here near Delaware. I pick up on the 15th so I have lots to do!

Reactions: TD_alseT
I don’t have my car yet but I have, carbon fiber spoiler, carbon center/door wraps, appointment for PPF, ceramic, chrome delete (going for the stormtrooper look), matte black TESLA lettering for the rear, screen protector, and currently looking for a 3M Crystalline installer that’s done a 3 before here near Delaware. I pick up on the 15th so I have lots to do!

Awesome come back and post pictures. I'd love to see it. Did you buy the spoiler already?

Reactions: AnarchyEOD
XPEL matte console wrap...a no brainer and I'm shocked that Tesla is still shipping new 3s with gloss consoles.

The only other 'mods' I've done is to yank the aero covers in favor of the hub cover and lug nut kit, and to XPEL (clear) Ultimate the entire vehicle which has already come in super handy given that every government in America seems to be using their newfound tax money to repave all the roads simultaneously...highway rocks/sand/dirt abound!!

Which spoiler did you order?

Just wondering how close to OEM it looks.

I looked at the Tsportline one and they didn’t have one actually on a car. It’s all photoshopped. I went with the RPMTesla
one. From the looks of it, both of them loost identical except TSportline is charging more than twice the price. We shall see, I haven’t received it yet. I’m expecting it to have a little variance from the P one but I’m ok with it.

Neither looks the same as the OEM spoiler. But IMO the RPM Tesla one looks mcuh better. The Tspotline one just ends too abruptly on the sides and costs a lot more. I contemplated the RPM spoiler but decided against it.

I think I will be doing almost all of the same mods: (Aug - Oct delivery window)
  • Red Performance Model 3 (No performance package)
  • Suntek Ultra PPF
  • Ceramic Coating
  • Gloss Black Tsportline Turbines 19"
  • Chrome Delete
  • White Interior with Kenriko White Console Wrap and
  • Replacement Lights ( 3 logo puddle lights, Red tinted under dash lights, rest brighter standard lights)
  • Floor Mats (Haven't decided on the brand yet, probably Kagu or Coco)
  • 3M Crystaline Tint
  • Aluminum Pedals

Last edited: