Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What name did you give your new Model Y?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I dubbed mine the LR-21 Gyrfalcon, a slight nod to aircraft models of the past and standing for Long Range 2021 and a badass bird which happens to be similar in color to my White/Black Y.

303462321-480px.jpg

Reactions: Ormond
There's an innovative cancer treatment called CAR T cells where we collect a patient's specific white blood cells, re-engineer them, and return them back to the patient to attack their cancer in layman's term.

I named my MYLR "T Cell." (Sounds badass, T for Tesla, it's white like white blood cells, and it's a car as in "CAR T cells.")
Makes me think of Resident Evil…

I'm not very good at this. I named my Austrian-built MINI "Otto" and am considering naming my pending white MYLR "Evee".

Fortunately, it appears I have a few months to try to think of something better.
Not too long after this post, I started considering "Shiro" (based on the Japanese word for "white"). May go with that but at the moment I'm leaning towards "Serenity" (Firefly reference). I kinda like the idea of a spacecraft-inspired name and it's a little off the beaten path of spacecraft references.

Still have a few weeks left to figure it out...

Reactions: Ormond