Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What name did you give your new Model Y?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is this a reference to the hot-shot fighter pilot from Starblazers, the English-language version of the Space Battleship Yamato anime from late 70s / early 80s?

It sure is, Wildstar wore a red uniform! :cool:

unnamed.jpg

For those who have already taken delivery, what name did you give the car? There is an option to give a name to your Tesla. I named mine "Starship" as I'm a big fan of SpaceX's Starship program.. What about all of you new Tesla owners?View attachment 668282
For those who have already taken delivery, what name did you give the car? There is an option to give a name to your Tesla. I named mine "Starship" as I'm a big fan of SpaceX's Starship program.. What about all of you new Tesla owners?View attachment 668282
Just placed the order, white model y LR white interior, will not be received before June 2022, but already named RICHARD Dream or Richard Dream Machine.

I named my MYLR "tusker". That was after driving from Maine to Florida. When I had crossed over the Florida state line late at night a wild boar decided to see what the underside of my care looked like. My stay in Florida was not pleasant after that!

Blew By-You:

Completely off-topic: where did you get those tiles for the garage floor? I need those in my life! Do they stay put in place when the car is not on top of them? Also that wall shelf where you have the storage containers - I assume that thing is bolted pretty well into studs and is sturdy? I've always curiously wanted one but afraid one day it'll come crashing down LOL. Thanks!