Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What new options would make you trade-up and get a new Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn't know some people had an issue with the seats. Hubby took his sixty from NJ to NC and back as a solo driver and said he was VERY comfortable.

I don't find the seats uncomfortable (although they are a bit hard). My problem with them is that my P85+ has quite impressive handling capabilities, but I need to hang on to the wheel for dear life whenever I take a turn. The seats have the lateral support of a bench seat out of a '59 Cadillac.

The car's performance capabilities already exceed mine such as they are, so the only performance-related upgrade I would consider would be AWD but only in the event that I move back to Chicago to be closer to my descendants. In terms of creature comforts and amenities, I will not be able to consider any tempting upgrades until I have taken a few cross-country trips. So at present, my main concern is the development of the supercharger network.

Better Seats (a little more cush)
Air Conditioned Seats (Love them in my Ford F150)
Better layout or ventilation configuration of the AC vent locations
Blind Spot monitoring
Adaptive Cruise Control
300 base miles not projected and definitely not EPA rated. Thats 300 miles full AC or Full Heat!
UV Coating on the Windshield to reduce heat

With all the above ventilated/AC seats would make me buy a new one today!

Repositioning that B-pillar a few inches rearward would make a new MS a priority.

That's a pretty tall order. The rear doors are already barely little slits compared to the huge fronts. I can't fathom how they could make them any smaller and have them still be useful for anyone but children. Getting anyone not relatively young back there takes some doing. There's enough room once they're in, but getting in and out is difficult if you've lost any mobility.

For me, I don't have anything major. The only thing I can agree with is a serious auto-pilot option. I can think of a basket full of things I'd like: seats with actual side bolster support (!!!!), actual cell phone audio integration (Bluetooth's audio quality is not very good), blind spot monitoring, lane departure warnings, radar cruise, and so forth. Some of those my come with software updates, but none would really make me go out and buy another one.