Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I still remember how excited I was when I was searching for accessories for my Model Y. I believe most of you share the same feelings. Floor mats, cup holder, center console tray, screen protector, phone holders all seem to be new owner must-haves. What else would be good to have?
funny.jpg

I'm not sure if any of you get annoyed when things in the trunk often fall off into the rear caverns. I don't enjoy it. Although I love that Tesla squeezes out so much extra storage space for us in the trunk, I don't love that they are so deep and that makes it hard to reach the bottom, and even harder to clean. If you feel me, come take a look at these rear trunk space storage container boxes.

图1.jpg

These are built for Tesla Model Y, custom fit 5-Seater and 7-Seater. These storage container boxes come in TPE plastic container bodies with flocking carpeted lids. They are super easy to take out for cleaning or to access things hiding deep inside.

图2.jpg

What's really cool about these storage containers are that their lids perfectly blend into the trunk and make your cargo space flat and even. You can hide your car tools, emergency kits, or recyclable shopping bags in the storage bins, or use them as special storage for things like wet umbrella, running shoes.

图3.jpg

Check them out on Amazon: OtriFowd Rear Trunk Siude Storage Bins for Model Y
Get them as low as $74.99 per set for LIMITED TIME and STOCK.

About OtriFowd
Our goal is to bring the coolest tools and accessories to the Tesla community and help eveyone make their Tesla unique. You can now find rear trunk storage bins, mud flaps and floor mats from us. Very soon in July, we will launch new series of Model Y Wheel Covers. Welcome to follow us for updates!

Attachments

• 图2.jpg
    图2.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
Why do you guys add so much tat to your cars ?

The cup holders work well. Screen protectors dull the screen and make it foggy, oh and Tesla supply mats!

Tashtibet (above ) seems to have the right approach ! 😂
I actually could have had a really bad issue. On my model 3 a couple years ago I was rushing to grab my phone and jump out of the car and it hit the bottom of the screen… ended up chipping the screen protector. Not sure it would have chipped the screen or not, but I was very happy it was just a $40 screen protector!

Reactions: Stuart Watson