Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What one feature would you add to this Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello!

For about a year, I've had an outstanding 2016.5 MS75D (FSD, red multi-coat, black next-gen seats, 19" silver slipstream wheels, subzero, panoramic sunroof) that I bought used from Tesla. It met or exceeded my needs in virtually every way. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to replace it soon with a similar used MS.

My budget will probably be about the same as it was a year ago, about $55K, but $55K will buy you more car today (or later this year, when used Teslas probably become more available) than it did a year ago. So, with a 2016.5 MS75D as a minimum, I might upgrade one or more features of this car. The question is: which one(s)?

If you could add just one of the following "upgrades," which would it be?
  • Premium Seats (over "Next Generation" seats)
  • All Glass Roof (over "Panoramic Roof")
  • Smart Air Suspension (over standard springs)
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound (over basic sound)
  • 90D (over 75D, for range)

I think that these would be optional or standard up to about 2018 models, and I think I would be exceeding my budget with anything more recent.

Looking forward to your thoughts, thanks!

Todd

Hello!

For about a year, I've had an outstanding 2016.5 MS75D (FSD, red multi-coat, black next-gen seats, 19" silver slipstream wheels, subzero, panoramic sunroof) that I bought used from Tesla. It met or exceeded my needs in virtually every way. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to replace it soon with a similar used MS.

My budget will probably be about the same as it was a year ago, about $55K, but $55K will buy you more car today (or later this year, when used Teslas probably become more available) than it did a year ago. So, with a 2016.5 MS75D as a minimum, I might upgrade one or more features of this car. The question is: which one(s)?

If you could add just one of the following "upgrades," which would it be?
  • Premium Seats (over "Next Generation" seats)
  • All Glass Roof (over "Panoramic Roof")
  • Smart Air Suspension (over standard springs)
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound (over basic sound)
  • 90D (over 75D, for range)

I think that these would be optional or standard up to about 2018 models, and I think I would be exceeding my budget with anything more recent.

Looking forward to your thoughts, thanks!

Todd
Definitely range.. Try to find a good deal on a 100D.. you’ll be all set.