Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What options does this car have?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the most efficient way, is to call them directly.

if you look at the interior and click on one of the blue dots, it goes into more specific details. you can keep pressing next for all the features that it has.
I din't see anything in regard of towing though...

Sure looks like it has PUP and ultra hifi. Pictures are terrible. Trunk subwoofer on the right means ultra hifi...which it appears to have in the bad pictures.

This is why I passed on Carvana. You can’t tell what it has because they take such terrible pictures and terrible description. You need to see the screen if it has heated steering wheel/rear seats to confirm subzero. It’s real hard to see heated wiper blades in pics, so the infotainment screen is best way to tell.

Sure looks like it has PUP and ultra hifi. Pictures are terrible. Trunk subwoofer on the right means ultra hifi...which it appears to have in the bad pictures.

This is why I passed on Carvana. You can’t tell what it has because they take such terrible pictures and terrible description. You need to see the screen if it has heated steering wheel/rear seats to confirm subzero. It’s real hard to see heated wiper blades in pics, so the infotainment screen is best way to tell.

Thanks! I am curious what gives it away that it has PUP?

It doesn't even list autopilot either but it may have FSD or nothing ...

Thanks! I am curious what gives it away that it has PUP?

It doesn't even list autopilot either but it may have FSD or nothing ...

Seat and headliner material appear premium to me. Again, pictures bad so could be wrong. I kept shopping until I was 100% confident in options. Got a window sticker on mine so I knew for sure.

AP/FSD, Subzero, Tow, PUP, etc you could all tell from the screen if it had any pictures.

195C5E6C-2BF8-4EFB-BE44-1ED509857FC2.jpeg
VIN. 5YJXCBE28HF076686 VIN doesn't give much info on options.