Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What other cars did you consider when shopping for MS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The car is primarily for my wife but, still around for me to enjoy whenever I feel like taking it out. She has a few cars to drive so I can be a tad impractical lol.

I offered her pretty much anything sub 100k. She likes sports cars yet likes the GT style. But, it has to be 4 seats. The Ferrari 360 Spyder was awesome price at 75k but, need back seats.

I offered her today a Ferrari California which she is considering haha. She is mad I offered it to her hahaha

We have a Tesla P90D that should be ready anytime now. And this has a full CPO warranty so thats a big plus.

Other cars we considered
i8
Maserati Ghibli (sis inlaw has one so she doesn't want to match) and I don't care for the

S class non amg
CLS but about to get a new body
Audi
Hate Porsche

What did you look for

Few pics of the California
FB_IMG_1487958515642.jpg
FB_IMG_1487958431045.jpg
FB_IMG_1487958444817.jpg

Last edited:
BMW M4

So glad I went with the Tesla. I previously had an M235i which I really liked, but the M4 was just more of the same. Sure it was faster, and a bit larger, but it would have quickly felt like I was driving the same car that I had been driving for 3 years.

BMW M4

So glad I went with the Tesla. I previously had an M235i which I really liked, but the M4 was just more of the same. Sure it was faster, and a bit larger, but it would have quickly felt like I was driving the same car that I had been driving for 3 years.
I thought about the model X and then the model 3 but didn't wanna wait > 1 yr to get it. So I got the model S.

Reactions: BerTX and Indpowr
Just so many options in the 90-100k range lmao

I found a 5k miles P90D with L for the same price as my CPO P90D without L. same options.

So is 25k less miles w/L worth more than having warranty for 2 more years. lol ugh

Before I ordered my P85D I came from an Audi S8 which I only got a new car because it was in an accident... We were comparing a BMW 750Li, BMW M6 (Sedan), Lexus LS 460L, Audi RS7 for me. But for my wife she was comparing the Range Rover Sport Autobiography, Audi Q7, Jaguar XF, BMW 5 Series. But ended up on a Model S and when I received mines my wife would always leave her Tahoe keys on the counter with a note that said "Good Luck with the gas guzzler :)"