Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm seeing an opportunity to get into Robinhood. Pre-IPO, minimum $100k buy-in. What do you guys think? I'm seriously considering it.
they had quite a pop in the past 4-6 months, nearly 30% higher than just 4 months ago. It’s getting pretty rich, but will most likely warrant a higher valuation in the future or at IPO. It’s coming, my sources here say.

I think they will be able to continue to maintain and gain the mind and investment share of the 82M millennials, all of whom seem to be investing early and more than their Gen Z,X predissesors.

What is the valuation the 100K is being offered at? premium to private market valuations ~11B, or higher

they had quite a pop in the past 4-6 months, nearly 30% higher than just 4 months ago. It’s getting pretty rich, but will most likely warrant a higher valuation in the future or at IPO. It’s coming, my sources here say.

I think they will be able to continue to maintain and gain the mind and investment share of the 82M millennials, all of whom seem to be investing early and more than their Gen Z,X predissesors.

What is the valuation the 100K is being offered at? premium to private market valuations ~11B, or higher
They are initially offering it at around $24/share, which is about a 50% premium over the previous private market valuation of $11B @15.50/share. I'll try putting an offer in and see what the final price turns out to be. If you want to look at it, it's on Forge.

Forge

PLL trading halted. What’s up/down?

It looks like it was halted because they are doing a public offering.

Piedmont Lithium (ASX:PLL) enters two trading halts after ADS announcement - The Market Herald

In the meantime, the company has entered back-to-back trading halts to give it time to plan and execute the proposed ADS offering.

The exact details of the offering are still unknown and shareholders will have to wait until the trading halts expire on October 26 to find out how much each ADS will be worth.

• Informative
Reactions: ReddyLeaf
Does anyone have an opinion (or better) on GreenPower Motors?

Technically, the stock had a terrific breakout on massive volume a few months ago. The price has now fallen to a level just above that breakout point. I generally consider that an entry point but I've been able to formulate very little opinion of their prospects as a company.

Does anyone have an opinion (or better) on GreenPower Motors?

Technically, the stock had a terrific breakout on massive volume a few months ago. The price has now fallen to a level just above that breakout point. I generally consider that an entry point but I've been able to formulate very little opinion of their prospects as a company.

So I did some research on these guys a couple of months ago. Read their press release and quarterly results and you’ll come away with the feeling that these guys are very professional and know what they are doing. Read back for my posts on them in this forum. I like them as a company and their valuation, especially now, seems good. I think the stock will do well once we get past whatever gyrations green energy stocks will have as a result of the election. Personally I think good green stocks, long term, will do fine whoever is elected but in the short term there might be freak outs.

Reactions: Featsbeyond50
I think the stock will do well once we get past whatever gyrations green energy stocks will have as a result of the election. Personally I think good green stocks, long term, will do fine whoever is elected but in the short term there might be freak outs.

Green stocks are doing well with the Trump administration. And it would seem they might do even better under Biden. So why all the predicted freak outs over green stocks? They will do well no matter who is elected even in the short term.

Green stocks are doing well with the Trump administration. And it would seem they might do even better under Biden. So why all the predicted freak outs over green stocks? They will do well no matter who is elected even in the short term.

I didn’t predict it, I just said it might happen. It might not as well. It was just a short term disclaimer. Glad to hear you think green stocks won’t wobble in the short term.

So why all the predicted freak outs over green stocks?

Isn't it stocks in general?

I come across at least one or two articles a day predicting that we'll have a major stock market collapse any day now.

Right now I'm a bit more cash heavy than I normally am mostly because of fear of volatility. I don't plan on being sidelined for long, but I'll stay on the sidelines until at least after the election.

Does anyone have any opinions on IPOB? Just started doing some due diligence and find it interesting.

Real estate is definitely ripe for disruption.
Link to the deck:Investors | Opendoor

I don’t own any of it but I like how Chamath thinks.

As an FYI, ARKW bought 142,500 shares yesterday. It now makes up .0865% of that ETF.

source : ARK’s daily trade reports

Reactions: Dig deeper
I don’t own any of it but I like how Chamath thinks.

As an FYI, ARKW bought 142,500 shares yesterday. It now makes up .0865% of that ETF.

source : ARK’s daily trade reports
In my opinion, Chamath has the traits of a PHENOMENAL capital allocator.

Didn't know about Ark's trade, thanks for the heads up. I expect that position to rise as a proportion of ARKW. Seems to be a small data gap though, I see 2,117,599 shares (1.28% of the etf); https://ark-funds.com/wp-content/fu...EXT_GENERATION_INTERNET_ETF_ARKW_HOLDINGS.pdf

Eric Wu, seems to have what it takes as a founder CEO, and they have a pretty good C-suite team.

Real Estate really has ALOT of friction, so there is plenty of low hanging fruit. This is the first SPAC that I've invested in so there is some learning to do that front too.

Reactions: Tes La Ferrari