Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Flywheel energy storage sounds more explosive than battery energy storage. Batteries burn but a giant near supersonic (at the rim, even in the near vacuum I'd assume these would need) spinning mass? It's great when everything is running perfect until it seizes. I'm sure the engineering issues can be solved but it sure doesn't seem easy.

To be fair, supersonic in near vacuum is pretty slow. :p

I think risk on both technologies probably hand-waves out to equivalent. In a farther future surplus energy situation where inefficiencies can be absorbed, one could imagine the lifecycle and safety of mechanical storage being pretty attractive. (Common materials, buried devices, etc.)

Has the Lucid VP of marketing just hinted / confirmed the CCIV merger ?

TL; DR : based on a tweet he liked.

Disclosure: I have a position in CCIV

Tomorrow should be interesting.
FYI if you go to his twitter, he no longer liked that tweet... Three options:
- Fake youtube video for a pump and dump
- he liked the tweet accidentally while scrolling his feed
- he liked it for real, realized it was giving away inside info and either removed the like, or someone from Lucid HR told him to remove the like.

Let's believe #3 since that makes me happier about my current yolo bet ROFL!

They are getting closer and closer to FDA long term application. If it gets approved and we see positive test results, this thing is going to the moon. I have 5000 shares and will continue to accumulate shares on this spec play.

Senseonics' 180-day Eversense glucose monitor delayed at FDA by COVID-19 pandemic

SENS is on fire today. I loaded up with 20,000 shares on Friday and am super happy right now.

I could not find any additional news, anyone heard anything?

SENS is on fire today. I loaded up with 20,000 shares on Friday and am super happy right now.

I could not find any additional news, anyone heard anything?

They announced a $50 million direct dilution of shares to potential partners for $1.25 a share. This is a great thing because it means they are trying to set themselves up for the future. The scale of this thing is MASSIVE. What people are not saying is that their Eversense product is already being used in Europe and is a proven technology. Once they receive FDA approval for the USA, it's going to the moon man.

I woke up this morning bought 2,500 shares at $1.5. I am totally jealous I could not buy 20,000 my friend!!!! I am not taking profits until we hit $10 per share (that's the minimum).

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: riverFox
They announced a $50 million direct dilution of shares to potential partners for $1.25 a share. This is a great thing because it means they are trying to set themselves up for the future. The scale of this thing is MASSIVE. What people are not saying is that it's already their Eversense product is already being used in Europe and is a proven technology. Once they receive FDA approval for the USA, it's going to the moon man.

I woke up this morning about 2,500 shares at $1.5. I am totally jealous I could not buy 20,000 my friend!!!! I am not taking profits until we hit $10 per share (that's the minimum).

I bought on margin, not out of cash.

I'm a trained Pediatric Endocrinologist, and a lab I worked in did some work on implantables (encapsulated cells, not devices), so this device has more than piqued my curiosity.

• Informative
Reactions: Tes La Ferrari
They announced a $50 million direct dilution of shares to potential partners for $1.25 a share. This is a great thing because it means they are trying to set themselves up for the future. The scale of this thing is MASSIVE. What people are not saying is that their Eversense product is already being used in Europe and is a proven technology. Once they receive FDA approval for the USA, it's going to the moon man.

I woke up this morning bought 2,500 shares at $1.5. I am totally jealous I could not buy 20,000 my friend!!!! I am not taking profits until we hit $10 per share (that's the minimum).

Thanks so much for posting on SENS. I owe you a virtual beer. I picked up a bunch of $3 calls when you first mentioned it. I'm in the kiddy pool compared to most folks on portfolio size, but it means a lot to me. So, thanks again :)

Thanks so much for posting on SENS. I owe you a virtual beer. I picked up a bunch of $3 calls when you first mentioned it. I'm in the kiddy pool compared to most folks on portfolio size, but it means a lot to me. So, thanks again :)

Cheers brother. It's going to be a rocky road for the next 180 days or so. Hang tight. I'm going to add more shares once we see a pull back.
sens.PNG

Cheers brother. It's going to be a rocky road for the next 180 days or so. Hang tight. I'm going to add more shares once we see a pull back.View attachment 628855

+1 to the beer. This forum is a wealth of knowledge.

Bought 100 shares Friday and sold a covered call. Bought back my call today at open, bought 100 more shares and sold a put.

My couch isn't deep enough to buy 20,000 shares but happy nonetheless :cool:

Looking forward to holding these shares for awhile.

Last edited: