Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What other vehicles do you have in your garage?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2006 Honda Civic! ~50k miles

I also have a HED3 TT bike.
I have a Novara (REI) Rivet Cyclocross bike, (basically the frame is the only thing stock).
I have a aluminum hard tail mountain bike (cracked frame :frown:)
I have a 199X steel rigid Mongoose commuter bike with full panniers and fenders (pre-pacific bike) ~50lbs empty. My main form of commuting for ~2 years!

My road bikes stay inside:
1973 Schwinn Grand Voyager with original first year Dura-Ace grouppo. Converted to 700c wheels, from 27" with original Dura-Ace hubs.
2005 Cannondale CAAD8 frame, SRAM Force grouppo, aluminum wheelset, with 30BB and hollowtech cranks (custom Cannondale frame), that weights 14.5 lbs.
Cracked 2001 Trek 2300 aluminum frame.

I have another mountain bike in parts on the shelf.
I have another 3-4 road bikes in parts on the shelf.

Peek-a-boo! My wife's '07 Pontiac Vibe. Came out of the same factory as my Model S!

95AD733C-7C23-461C-80CC-5A8440A4BCC6.JPG

@Doug G, I'm a big S2000 fan, I've had the privilege to drive some amazing S2000s over the years and it's amazing how you can start with a car that is amazing from the factory and always seem to find 100 things you would like to do differently! I can't wait to get our Model S and start messing with it. Thankfully there are a few companies who I've connected with who are going to be making some really neat suspension and aero setups for the car.

Yeah, the S2000 was a great car, and I learned a lot from it. I could keep up with far more powerful cars; they might pull away on the straight, but I'd catch them in the corner! Even a stock S2000 is a great track car. Fantastic at autocross too (I usually run the Roadster but if they have to use the other parking lot it tears off the mud flaps.)

It's a shame the engine blew, but it was absolutely the right decision to sell the car. The new owner is a Honda tech who always wanted an S2000. So he got a great deal on the car and was able to rebuild the engine, and I got a decent price for a car with a dead engine.

Chevy Volt
Lexus CT Hybrid
Dodge Durango Citadel
My wife has a policy of no more cars than people (just us 2), but I don't always follow the rules as well as I should.

Forgot to mention the king of the road.... '13 Tesla P85

Last edited:
2012 Toyota Sienna Limited (for the wife,kids and dogs, Model X will replace this after they work out the first year bugs)
2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid (replaced by Tesla - now my daughters)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser (lifted/Supercharged/armored/winched/with off-road trailer) project vehicle for overland trip to Costa Rica with the family

other
Trek Madone SSL 6.7 road bike
Novara Ponderosa off-road bike

On the way
Yamaha Grizzly 700
Hustler Zeon all electric mower

prior vehicles
Vw Rabbit Diesel (389000 miles) college car
VW jetta diesel (280000 miles) college car #2
VW passat wagon diesel (315000 miles) family car with two small kids
Hyundai Genesis V8 limited Tech (leased)
honda odyssey (replaced by Sienna)
mazda miata (wife's prior to kiddies)
mazda protege (wife's car with first kid)
acura Integra (my bachelor car prior to kiddies)
Honda VFR 800 Interceptor
Yamaha FZR600
Yamaha XJ650J MAXIM

Military vehicles during 22 years of service
HUMVEE GMV
Toyota HILUX Diesel
Toyota Landcruiser (not the girly one they sell to soccer moms here in the states)
5 Ton Truck
LMTV
Land rover Defender 90
Afghan Jingle Truck (no kidding)
Polaris ATV
KAWASAKI XLR650 diesel Motorcycle
2 1/2 ton Truck
Cut Vee
M113 APC
Zodiac RHIB
Soviet T 62 Main Battle Tank
Soviet BMP 2