TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

What Percentage of X Reservation Holders have Ordered?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by CTemp222, Mar 7, 2016.

?

Have you ordered?

1. Yes

51 vote(s)
    76.1%
  2. No

16 vote(s)
    23.9%
  1. CTemp222

CTemp222 Member

#1 CTemp222, Mar 7, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  2. dwebb66

dwebb66 Member

Should you have an option for 'can not yet configure'? I think people that have not been invited to configure will choose 'no' and you will have skewed data.

3. aesculus

aesculus Still Trying to Figure this All Out

Maybe. But has anyone waited more than a week to be invited after a reservation lately?

4. CTemp222

CTemp222 Member

The thread I was referring to was questioning how many orders have actually been placed (as if there was some kind of problem getting people to order), I mainly wanted to know if there was actually a problem with getting people to place their order.

5. dutchinchicago

I confirmed in Jan and have an estimated production date of end of 2016. Does not sound like they are short on orders.

6. Aljohn

Aljohn Member

There are a number of people, like myself, who ordered Months ago -- Dec 2015, with no VIN assigned. So Tesla has many orders to produce. The link appears to confirm the data in Model X tracker....that is orders are being solicited in California. My last count was 26 90Ds (NOT P90D) were assigned VINs last week. Producing X's for delivery in California minimizes shipping time. There are lots of Model X orders waiting, there are lots of P90Ds ordered and waiting -- Tesla is apparently focusing on California to improve over all deliveries of Model X before the end of the Quarter to shore-up limited January and February deliveries.

7. CarlK

CarlK Member

I hope you're right but I have my VIN assigned two weeks ago and yet to have my DS contact me about production or delivery details. Yes I will have factory delivery.

8. Darryl

Darryl ModelXTracker.com Co-Adm

Unlike in December through January where there was long waits, now in the US the time from paying your deposit to being invited to design studio is propably no more than a week. Therefore this is now less iof an issue.