Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Percentage of X Reservation Holders have Ordered?

Have you ordered?

• Yes

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • No

Votes: 16 23.9%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Should you have an option for 'can not yet configure'? I think people that have not been invited to configure will choose 'no' and you will have skewed data.
The thread I was referring to was questioning how many orders have actually been placed (as if there was some kind of problem getting people to order), I mainly wanted to know if there was actually a problem with getting people to place their order.

There are a number of people, like myself, who ordered Months ago -- Dec 2015, with no VIN assigned. So Tesla has many orders to produce. The link appears to confirm the data in Model X tracker....that is orders are being solicited in California. My last count was 26 90Ds (NOT P90D) were assigned VINs last week. Producing X's for delivery in California minimizes shipping time. There are lots of Model X orders waiting, there are lots of P90Ds ordered and waiting -- Tesla is apparently focusing on California to improve over all deliveries of Model X before the end of the Quarter to shore-up limited January and February deliveries.

Should you have an option for 'can not yet configure'? I think people that have not been invited to configure will choose 'no' and you will have skewed data.

Unlike in December through January where there was long waits, now in the US the time from paying your deposit to being invited to design studio is propably no more than a week. Therefore this is now less iof an issue.