Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What should be the TMC homepage?

What should be the TMC homepage?

• Blog

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Forum

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bookmarked the Watched threads page long ago and use that as my home page. You could do the same with Watch Forums, etc. and bypass the blog.

You probably don't view TMC from > 10 devices like some of us do. But either way, not the point though. Some people probably like directly going to "vendors" or "conference" and those obviously can't be home pages.

This poll has to do with the overall homepage that works best for the majority of people in the majority of scenarios.

You probably don't view TMC from > 10 devices like some of us do. But either way, not the point though. Some people probably like directly going to "vendors" or "conference" and those obviously can't be home pages.

This poll has to do with the overall homepage that works best for the majority of people in the majority of scenarios.
I don't have ten devices but do use the same "Watched Threads" bookmark on the half dozen devices that I use. I know a lot of others use similar bookmarks as this method allows them to go directly to the part of the site that they are interested in.

Honestly, I never see the blog since I never go directly to Tesla Motors Club and I didn't know the home page had changed until five days later, when I saw a BLOG icon by one of the threads in a forum that I subscribe to.

Last edited:
I don't know how others feel, but for me, since there are already a number of blogs devoted to EVs and Tesla, the reason I come to TMC is to read and participate in this community's very active forums. As such, I'd prefer to have the forums presented as the default for this site. But if it isn't, it's not a big deal since (as others have mentioned) I can just bookmark the forums for direct access.